Thursday, September 6, 2012

I, as the child of two Argentinian immigrants, see the American Dream different than most of my peers. To my parents, America was the land of opportunity, a place to be successful and have a good life. That to me is the American Dream. Having success in what you do, no matter what it is. This differs from what we talked about in class because I do not believe it is about money, or it is selfish. The American Dream is your dream, and America is the place it can come true.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a totaly different perspectivre from every one else because every one is different. The fact that they were not born and raised here and immigrated here they appreciate the American dream more than some one who has lived here ask their life and take every thing here for granted. Loo just hope that. everyone can realize how luck we are to live in this country

    ReplyDelete